× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Custom NHL Socks Wholesale, Calgary Flames, hockeycustomsocks.com

7 months 2 weeks ago #4844 by WilliamR
While it hasn't exactly been evident, the Bruins have been the better team this series, but the Capitals' offensive firepower has kept them competitive, even while the Bruins have been outplaying them 5x5. 
The Lightning extend the lead over the Panthers as Alex Killorn scores twice in the second period. Calgary Flames
File Attachment:

Ross Colton actually got the Lightning off to a 1-0 lead, just 53 seconds into the first period and it quickly looked like Tampa Bay would just roll over Florida.
hockeycustomsocks.com
Custom NHL Socks Wholesale
If there were areas of improvement to focus on, it's that once the game hit extra time, the Bruins turned on the jets and the Capitals were on their heels. Florida Panthers
Here are where all 16 teams shake out. Note that the Seattle Kraken cannot draft any lower than fifth overall. Anaheim Ducks
Special teams again played a huge factor with the Bruins having five power plays and the Capitals getting seven. Boston scored three times with the man advantage and held Washington to just one. Arizona Coyotes
“I’ve experienced a lot of different things, a lot of tough injuries like that in my time,” Keefe said. “In an empty building like that, it’s probably the most uncomfortable situation I’ve been a part of on the ice. It was really tough to get through. Our players were rattled and concerned. I was obviously very concerned.” 
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds