Urwerk UR-1001 Replica Watch Price UR-1001 ZEIT DEVICE

7 months 2 weeks ago #21545 by jadipe
Replica Urwerk watches Show action: Urwerk UR-112 aggregation
Felix Baumgartner of Urwerk talks to us with his new UR-112 Aggregate prototype movement
Named after the German word "Aggragate" as a series of turbines, these turbines work together on an airplane to push them to the sky. This new movement also has numerous mechanical systems that work together. The movement has two different parts, the main part indicates the power reserve and the digital second hand, while the second part contains the digital satellite dial indicating the hours and minutes. Both systems are connected by a 90-degree gear shaft that passes through the movement. Find out more about this spectacular movement from Felix Baumgartner, the co-founder of Urwerk, who imagined it.
Urwerk
UR-100V
The brand's flagship watch, all-titanium Replica watches Price
The UR-100V legend continues the new member of the series UR-100V all-titanium jacket: the monochrome version has different shades of gray, from Penn gray to lead gray. This limited edition UR-100V comes with a custom-designed metal bracelet.
"With the UR-100V all-titanium jacket, I once again realized my dream," said Martin Frei, artist and co-founder of URWERK. "From my first sketch for URWERK until today, I have been conceiving and designing our work on a metal bracelet. The latter is an extension of the wrist watch, in my opinion, it perfectly complements the design. I like In fact, this material-titanium in this example-will be very cold when you wear it on your wrist. It will slowly heat up when touched, adapt to you and gently hug your skin. This is extremely light The bracelet also makes a special sound when you play with it. It feels good. It's beautiful. For me, this watch is a real success and I'm very happy to see it become a reality.”
This very special bracelet is composed of 32 sandblasted titanium links to ensure a perfect aesthetic effect. Review replica watches
"Our goal is to make the most comfortable watches to wear," added Felix Baumgartner, co-founder and master watchmaker of URWERK. "UR-100V Full Titanium Jacket is a perfectly ergonomic watch. Its bracelet is super light and it fits the skin very softly. It is synonymous with happiness."
Under the dome of UR-100V, in addition to URWERK's iconic hour and minute satellite configuration, the UR-100V all-titanium jacket makes your rotation in space a clear focus. When the minute hand has completed its 60-minute travel, it will reappear at a 20-minute mark of 555 kilometers. If you stand on the equator of our rotating planet, this is the distance you travel in 20 minutes. The opposite ratio tracks your journey in space around the sun: 35,740 kilometers every 20 minutes.
On the display of the UR-100V all-titanium jacket, the time and distance are the same, with blue hours and minutes and bright white kilometers. Watchmaker and co-founder of URWERK Felix Baumgartner revealed that he got this idea from the clock given to him by his father Geri, a famous antique watch restorer. "It was made by Gustave Sandoz for the 1893 World Exposition. It does not show the time, but the distance traveled by a point on the equator." Richard Mille Tourbillon Split-Seconds Chronograph McLaren F1
URWERK's new 12.02 movement drives the carousel, carrying roaming hours on three satellites. Felix Baumgartner said: "This movement redesigned the carousel to bring the hours closer to the minutes because they run continuously along the 60-minute scale. The result is easier and more intuitive reading of the time." The carousel and the structure of the top of the hour are forged from anodized aluminum, then polished and shot blasted, and each satellite screw is round polished. The satellite is placed on a frosted brass turntable plated with ruthenium. The structure at the top of the hour display is made of polished and sandblasted aluminum. The self-winding rotor of the UR-100 is controlled by a profiled propeller called Windfänger.
The outer shell of the UR-100V all-titanium jacket has a nostalgic appearance. Many owners of URWERK watches will recall the first watch of this independent brand. “We adopted some of the stylistic features of our first buildings and then deconstructed them,” Martin Frey explained. "For example, the steel domes of our earlier models now use transparent sapphire crystals. The tough contours of the titanium and steel case show its perfection. Because I always don't agree with the requirements of symmetry, I use different proportions to attract Eyeballs," he concluded. Patek Philippe replica Watch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds